Who Can Book a Court? Anyone with an approved account! Read below.
If you have paid seasonal court time and paid the Indoor Membership fee, you have a member account. If you don’t recall getting a member account and password, go to the software link, GETA.tennisbookings.com and click on Open an Account.
If you need help, email John Renz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New!!! Non-Member Booking
Members have seasonal court commitments and pay a membership fee. Members can book additional court time thru an online software link.
If your intent is to regularly book a court with the same people, all must be members.
When you book your court, please add the names of those playing.
Non-members can go to the software link, GETA.tennisbookings.com, and click to request a non-member account. With an account, the non-member can book a court and pay online through the software.
Non-members will book courts at a higher cost than members, but will not have to pay a membership fee.
When you can book:
You can book up to 7 days in advance. You can delete a court you have booked up to 2 days prior to your date.
NOTE! If you book a court and the schedule shows others playing at the same time, there will be no problems for you. However, if you look at the schedule and want to book a court within only a few hours and no other courts are being used, the College’s staff may NOT be able to respond. You may arrive to find the courts closed. The College checks the schedule a day in advance and two days in advance on weekends.
How to book (after you have an account): (The online site may have a training video too.)
Link to online booking site GETA.tennisbookings.com
- After you log into your account with your user name and password, look at the schedule, choose your date (within 7 days), see what times are available and what courts are available.
- Click in the schedule for how much time you want in half-hour increments on the court you want.
- Click on the icon BOOK; you will go to a new screen, your name should appear first. The cost will appear in red. Then click the Book and Pay icon.
- Your new screen will give you the option of paying using your own PayPal account or your own credit card. Complete the payment information required.
- You will be given options to get confirmation emails; I encourage you to choose that option. The online site does NOT split the cost among all the players; the person booking the court will need to pursue collecting other players’ share of the cost.
- To cancel a booking, on the page that opens when you log onto your account, at the top you will see My Bookings. Click on it and choose the option to cancel a booking you have made.
What does it cost? (Costs are under review for 2022-2023 season)
Members: $50 for 90 minutes or $35 for 60 minutes. (You can book longer times by booking twice in a row.)
Non-Members: $60 for 90 minutes or $40 for 60 minutes. (You can book longer times by booking twice in a row.)
Fees for rare versus regular ‘guests’ of Members
If you have family or friends from out of the area visiting, there is no membership fee for them required for a rare booking.