Indoor Tennis – Book a Court
WELCOME to the NEWEST Feature for GETA Indoor Tennis Members: Book a Court Online
Link to online booking site GETA.tennisbookings.com
Who can book a court?
You must be part of a group that has a seasonal court commitment, including both a paid indoor Tennis Membership Fee and a GETA Membership Fee. If you meet those requirements and your Captain has submitted your first and last name and email address, then you should have a user account. If you meet those requirements and don’t yet have a user account, please click on the ‘Create An Account’ button on the online booking site. (It may take days for GETA to get to your request.) You can also email John Renz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you can book:
You can book up to 7 days in advance. You can delete a court you have booked up to 2 days prior to your date.
How to book: (The online site has a training video too.)
- After you log into your account with your user name and password, look at the schedule, choose your date (within 7 days), see what times are available and what courts are available.
- Click in the schedule for how much time you want in half-hour increments on the court you want.
- Click on the icon BOOK; you will go to a new screen, your name should appear first. The cost will appear in red. Then click the Book and Pay icon.
- Your new screen will give you the option of paying using your own PayPal account or your own credit card. Complete the payment information required.
- You will be given options to get confirmation emails; I encourage you to choose that option. The online site does NOT split the cost among all the players; the person booking the court will need to pursue collecting other players’ share of the cost.
- To cancel a booking, on the page that opens when you log onto your account, at the top you will see My Bookings. Click on it and choose the option to cancel a booking you have made.
What does it cost?
The cost is $50 for 90 minutes or $35 for 60 minutes. (You can book longer times by booking twice in a row.)