Co-ed means that all genders may play.
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays, May – August, 6:00 PM
Where: Pirozzolo Park (West Elmira) are available. Captains agree to play there or elsewhere prior to play date.
Who: All ages (teens welcome), multi-levels
Cost: $40 per team, collected by the Captain and mailed with players’ names and email addresses to GETA PO Box 147 Big Flats, NY 14814. OR you may Pay Online on the GETAtennis.com website at the very top of each page is a green background with a Pay Online menu. Click on it and look for the Doubles League. IF YOU PAY ONLINE, PLEASE EMAIL ROE (below) so he does not have to hunt for who has paid. Thx.
Contact: (email) Roe Hemenway firstname.lastname@example.org Steve McGary email@example.com
- Each team can have a maximum of 4 players (including a captain).
- Players 17 and younger must fill out our medical emergency form.
- Fees and medical forms must be turned in BEFORE the first match (responsibility of the Captain).
- We will have “A” and “B” divisions.
- “A” division – NTRP rating of 4.0 or greater
- “B” division – NTRP rating below 4.0
- Each division will have a season-ending tournament to determine the league division champions.
Medical Form (required for ages 17 and under
Scoring Rules: No ad scoring, receiving team decides receiver. 7 point tiebreak at 6-6 in any set. Split sets then play a 10 point tiebreaker for the match.