Co-ed means that all genders may play.
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays, May – August, 6:00 PM
Where: Pirozzolo Park (West Elmira) is available. Captains agree to play there or elsewhere prior to play date.
Who: All ages (teens welcome), multi-levels
Cost: $50 per team
Money will be collected by the Captain and mailed with players’ names and email addresses to: GETA PO Box 147 Big Flats, NY 14814. You may also pay online under “John Renz Co-Ed Doubles League.” IF YOU PAY ONLINE, PLEASE EMAIL ROE so he does not have to hunt for who has paid. Thx.
Contact: Roe Hemenway
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Form (required for ages 17 and under)
- Each team can have a maximum of 4 players (including a captain).
- Players 17 and younger must fill out our medical emergency form.
- Fees and medical forms must be turned in BEFORE the first match (responsibility of the Captain).
- We will have “A” and “B” divisions.
- “A” division – NTRP rating of 4.0 or greater
- “B” division – NTRP rating below 4.0
- Each division will have a season-ending tournament to determine the league division champions.
- No ad scoring, receiving team decides receiver
- 7 point tiebreak at 6-6 in any set
- Split sets then play a 10 point tiebreaker for the match