The Town of Elmira’s 6 courts are open for both singles and doubles as long as all players maintain 6 feet of separation. Other courts in the region may or may not be open.
SAFE PLAY due to the COVID 19 – The USTA’s tips and recommendations are on our home page.
Co-ed means that all teams may include a mix of both sexes. A mix is not required.
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays, June – August, 6:00 PM
Where: Horseheads High School, Elmira Free Academy & Pirozzolo Park (West Elmira) tennis courts
Who: All ages (kids & teens welcome), multi-levels; the Pay Online tab at the top of this page allows payments for both GETA membership and for your Doubles League team.
Cost: $25 team entry fee, all members must be a GETA member
Contact: To be Determined for 2020 at (phone) or (email)
Details: (Changes for 2020 are in red).
- Each team can have a maximum of 6 players (including a captain).
- Players 17 and younger must fill out our medical emergency form.
- Team fees, GETA memberships and medical forms must be turned in BEFORE the first match (responsibility of captain).
- We will have “A” and “B” divisions.
- “A” division – NTRP rating of 4.0 or greater
- “B” division – NTRP rating below 4.0
- Teams finishing in the top four positions in each division will play in a season ending tournament to determine the league division champions.
Medical Form (required for ages 17 and under)
Become a Member