Tournaments & Teams
Dates: July 19-21, 2019
Location: Tennis courts at Pirozzolo Park, Ernie Davis Academy (formerly Elmira Free Academy), Horseheads High School
Cost: $15 to $36 per event
- Boys’ Singles (18 & under)
- Girls’ Singles (18 & under)
- Men’s Singles (Open)
- Women’s Singles (Open)
- Men’s Doubles (Open)
- Women’s Doubles (Open)
- Mixed Doubles (Open)
- Men’s Singles (35 & over)
- Women’s Singles (35 & over)
- Men’s Singles (55 & over)
This event is the major fundraiser for the Greater Elmira Tennis Association. The proceeds from this tournament help support the annual activities of GETA. Please view the registration form below for more info.
Link Below to Tournament Information:
Dates: September 21-22, 2019
Location: Tennis courts at Pirozzolo Park
Cost: $36 per team for each event
- Men’s Doubles
- Women’s Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Adult/Youth Doubles (adult’s age must be over 18)
- Century Doubles (ages added at least twice the youth’s age – 18 & under – together is equal to 100 or more)
- 50+ Mixed Doubles (all players must be 50 years of age or older)
- B Doubles (NTRP of 3.5 or below, any gender combination)
WTT runs throughout the year and throughout the region! Read the rules of this unique WTT match format, contact a captain, and compete in a fun and competitive tournament against like-level groups from around the state!
USTA Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is a program for boys and girls ages 6-18 that allow them to play on compatible teams of similar age and skill levels.
JTT has two tracks: a local championship track and an advancing track that has an opportunity to advance to a national tournament and compete against players from all over the country.
We invite players of all skill levels:
- Novice: Players with limited or no prior organized team tennis or tournament experience.
- Intermediate: Players with prior match play, team tennis, high school and/or tournament experience. Players at this level will have a NTRP ranking below 3.5.
- Advanced: Players with considerable team tennis and/or tournament experience. Players with a NTRP of 3.5 or higher will play on an advanced team.
When: Winter league match/practice schedule will be specific weekends October 2018 – February 2019
Where: Reis Tennis Center (Ithaca) & Murray Athletic Center (Horseheads)
Cost: $30 registration fee per player, $15 court fee per player per practice or match date
JTT Area Coodinator: Steven McGary, 607-684-3684, email@example.com